What are WiFi Extenders?
WiFi range extenders are designed to boost WiFi signals. Nighthawk App WiFi range extenders give you better wireless coverage for your home, workplace. They are used when you have a slow internet connection or poor coverage of the internet connection in your home. It works as a medium to wifi routers and all your gadgets.
All about Belkin N300 Wall-Mount Wifi Extenders.
If you are facing difficulty in gaming, entertainment, web browsing then you can use WiFi range extenders. The best example is Belkin N300 Wall-Mount WiFi Extenders.
Belkin N300 Wall-Mount WiFi Extender is the best to enjoy all the multi-tasks. Nighthawk-app.com Now let us know all about Belkin N300 WiFi Extender and its setup, price, and features. The manufacturers are meant for the finest wifi extenders and routers. They can be wall-mounted easily and can be used. Imported from the UK, Belkin N300 F9K1015 WiFi Range Extender Wall-Mounted has an easy Set-Up process.
Features of Belkin F9K1015 Wall-Mount WiFi Extender.
- The product has amazing features as compared to the price.
- It comes with 6.1 x 6.1 x 5.28 cm; 76.66 Grams dimensions and 2.4 inches width and 2.08 inches height.
- Helps to extend the WiFi coverage by sending all the signals to the maximum areas of your house or workplace.
- Eliminates the dead spots and gives you faster connections.
- Boosts the connections and helps you to enjoy all the multitasks with a speed of 300Mbps.
- It comes with a simple and easy setup process which can be done by using your smartphone, and all other devices.
- Can be wall-mounted easily as it gives the best look and also matches your home decor theme.
- It is durable as the build-up quality is performance gives the best performance it also gives the best quality.
- It can be used with all the brands of routers without any problem.
Setup Belkin N300 F9K1015 Extender
The setup process for this product is very easy. Let’s know all about it.
There is a simple setup mentioned in the box that makes the setup process more automatic using a web browser.
- Plugin the wifi router to the socket
- Make sure that you have placed the extender within 10 feet of your router.
- You can even connect the ethernet cable and connect it to your smartphone, laptop, or your PC.
- Once you are connected then open your WiFi settings and you Download Nighthawk App for Computer can find the name of the extender and connect to it.
- Once you are connected then go to the web browser and type the link HTTPS://belkin.range.You can also enter “https://192.168.206.1” and then search for it.
- On the page press on” getting Started “
- Configure your Extender first in 2.4GHz.
- Get a name and a password and save it. Once you are done then click on “Create Extended Network.”
- Repeat the procedure for 5GHz also.
- Now, your WiFi extender is set up and now is ready to get into use.
How to Connect the WiFi Extender?
WPS Method :
Switch on the WiFi
Push and hold the WPS button on your Belkin WiFi range extender for a few seconds.
Look at your extender light. Wait for the light to flash.
This Indicates WPS has been started up.
Push and hold the WPS button on your house’s router after two minutes of beginning WPS on the extender.
You are done.
Light Status of Belkin F9K1015 Extender.
Now let us know all the information about the status of light of the Belkin N300 WiFi extender. You can see the WPS light on top of the extender
You can see the WPS light on top of the extender.
- No Light – The Wi-Fi extender is not connected to a power source.
- Blinking Blue – Wi-Fi extender is starting.
- Solid Blue – The Wi-Fi extender is connected to the wireless network.
- Blinking Orange – The Wi-Fi extender is not connected to the wireless network.
- Solid Orange – The Wi-Fi extender is maintaining a weak signal.
- Alternatively Blue and Orange – The Wi-Fi extender is ready to set up.
Located on the top of the logo of the Belkin Wifi extender.
- No Light: Not connected to any power source.
- Blinking Blue: The WiFi extender is starting up.
- Solid Blue: WiFi range extender is connected.
- Solid Orange: The WiFi extender is having a weak signal.
- Alternating Blue and Orange: The extender is ready to be set up.
You can see it at the bottom of the WiFi extender. This can be used to restart the WiFi extender or restore it.
Updating the extender helps in the performance of the extender. Try to update your extender. Make sure that your devices are connected to a WiFi extender using an ethernet cable. It is NOT advised to update the firmware wirelessly as interruptions may cause damage to the WiFi extender.
- Step 1:
Once you have downloaded the firmware, open a web browser and go to the page”http://belkin.range/”
- Step 2:
Log in to the page.
- Step 3:
Enter your WiFi extender’s Password. Click Submit.
- Step 4:
Click on Firmware Update.
- Step 5:
Choose the firmware that you have downloaded, then Select Open.
- Step 6:
- Step 7: Follow what it says to do Your Firmware is now updated.
- NOTE: Remember not to power OFF, the extender while the firmware is getting updated.
Want to reset your WiFi extender? Follow these steps.
To reset, you will need to hold in the reset button for 10-15 seconds until the status of light on the extender will flash and will then begin to blink. When the light becomes solid, the reset is complete.
Using a Web-browser of WiFi Range extender.
By using the web page of Belkin N300 WiFi extender. Let’s see how:
- Go to the page”http://belkin.range/” Or 192.168.206.1.
- Log in to the page by entering the password.
- Now go to the setup page of the WiFi extender.
- You can now Utilities and Click on the Restore Facilities.
- Now your WiFi extender is restored.
Issues and Resolutions:
Cannot connect the WiFi extender?
RESOLUTIONS: If you can unable to connect the WiFi extender then try powering on. Still cannot connect try resetting it.
Successfully installed the Belkin WiFi extender but unable to connect any mobile device to its Wi-Fi network
RESOLUTION: Make sure that your mobile is placed in the Wi-Fi coverage range. Try not to connect the number of devices as it may lead to network congestion.
Getting a slow connection in all your connected
RESOLUTION: Try to restart the WiFi extender and the router.
No light is visible even when the WiFi extender is on
RESOLUTION: This is not a common problem. If this occurs then unplug the WiFi Extender and then plug it again or reset it by pressing the reset button for a few seconds.
How to know that the Belkin WiFi extender is working.
RESOLUTION: The lights that you can see in the WiFi extender tells you the status of the WiFi extender. The blue light means your WiFi extender is connected, it means it is working.
If the light is blinking orange.
RESOLUTION: This is a common problem. This shows that your WiFi extender is not connected to any wireless network.
If your router is not connecting to the extender.
RESOLUTION: Make sure that the router and the WiFi extender are updated with the latest version.
Review of Belkin WiFi Range Extender.
Tried searching for the best WiFi extenders? But couldn’t find the best? Here is the best and the finest WiFi extender Belkin N300 Wall-Mount (F9K1015). It comes from the manufacturers who are the best in having super fast and super stable routers, WiFi extenders, and WiFi Boosters.
With the best performance, it can extend your WiFi network to all your devices with full coverage. It works by removing all the dead zones from your house and gives you full coverage in every corner of your house. It is not only built for the best performance but to give the best durability. It is designed in a way that also matches your home decor as it is trendy and can be wall-mounted.
It helps you to give the finest network and allows you to give the best experience in gaming, entertainment, browsing to a number of devices connected. It has an easy setup process which can be done through the website of the product. Belkin N300 Wall-Mount extender (F9K1015) model is the best product to try on. If you want to experience the fast and full coverage WiFi network which you are not experiencing from your router then try this product. Reasonable price and best performance.