Belkin.Range is the by-default extension for Belkin New Extender Setup. With Belkin Extender Setup and login using Nighthawk App http://belkin.range, your devices like PCs, tablets, smartphones, and laptops will be able to access WiFi through BELKIN_EXT extension. The login procedure of the range extender is very easy and straightforward. The client can without much of a stretch access the login page of the belkin.range. You ought to just to enter default login address into web browser of any device which is connected with your network. Belkin wireless extender is the most amazing extender. It will enhance the existing wireless signal in the area where the main router wireless network won’t reach and remove the dead zones completely. You can use belkin.range to setup your WiFi range extender and enjoy unlimited wifi coverage. Belkin Range login is used to access the wifi extender setup page.
Wireless Extender Setup
Make the connection between the device and the Belkin range extender by utilizing an Ethernet cable. Launch the web browser on your device and after that the enter the web Nighthawk-app.com address http://belkin.range in the URL bar the browser. The login setup page of the wifi range extender will show up on the screen. You can either utilize the IP address of the wireless range extender 192.168.206.1 to get to the login setup page of the belkin extender setup. In the login setup window, you can enter the login username and secret key to continue. Here Select the Wireless choice from the Basic Wireless Settings choice. Here you can choose the radio then Manual settings. Enter the SSID name of your system to the WiFi extender. Save the setting to complete the setup process of an extender.
How to Setup WiFi Range Extender using Belkin.Range?
The AC1200 WiFi Range Extender is equipped for expanding your Wi-Fi signals upto 35-40 feet 360 degree. This is a wireless Download Nighthawk App for Computer extender, not a booster so it’s only going to extend what your router provides you. The speed provided is exceptional with other Wifi Boosters with 5GHz 1000Mbps and 2.4GHz 600Mbps. The range Extender Setup can be done with the help of 192.168.206.1 or belkin.range. This device is portable and small. Setup of Belkin wireless extender can be done with any working cell phone with working browser.
Simple Steps For New Extender Setup
1.Plug the extender to the power source, hang tight for the power LED light to get steady, at that point discover “Belkin_EXT” in the available wifi networks on your phone or laptop or different wireless gadgets tap on “Belkin_EXT” network name(since it is an open system due to no security key setup yet).
2. After you successfully connect it, open the internet browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and so forth.) on your phone or computer and type “192.168.206.1” or “belkin.range” into the URL search box to see the sign-in page.
3. On the log in page, you input username and password (username is “admin” and password is blank as defaulted) to click login. As soon as you log in to your device it will scan for the nearby wireless networks.
4. It will give all of you the accessible WiFi network names. Also, you select the name of your wifi router. Then you’ll see the page where there is the SSID “Belkin_Ext” and you enter the security key which is the one for your wi-fi router,this is significant ,if the security key isn’t accurate, the internet can’t not be connected, then click “Save”.
5. Here you should go back to find “Belkin_Ext” in the wifi choices on your phone or laptop and connect to the extender network. Furthermore, here comes a security key which is the one of your main router. Now enjoy your safe internet browsing. In the event that you haven’t changed the name of Extender it will appear as your home wifi name and afterward _Ext toward the end.
Belkin Extender Setup Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Button
There is another way to setup the Belkin Wi-Fi range extender and that is by doing the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Button. Under this process we primarily have two ways of doing it:
Press and hold down the WPS button on WiFi range extender.
With the help of web-based web-page i.e. http://belkin.range
WPS physical button setup– In this method, the client should do first is pressing the WPS button present on your extender and after that press WPS button of your existing router. After that an effective WPS association will be built up which is shown by the LED light. Now, connect to Belkin extender’s network utilizing any gadget.
Web-page Setup Method– Then the user has to launch http://belkin.range setup page from any desktop or laptop and log in into the same using the default credentials which are:
Username: – admin
Password: – should have to be left blank
Then click on Log in and click on Wireless and select Manual setup. On the next screen, the user has three options for extender connection:
Press the WPS button for 5-10 seconds as shown in the image.
Enter the PIN number of the client device and then click on the register button.
Enter the PIN number on the screen as shown on your main device.
Belkin_EXT Default IP Address
The Belkin Extender Default IP address is required to get to the extender setup page. It assumes a fundamental job in the New Extender Setup Process. In the event that you don’t have a default IP address for Belkin, the administrator interface or extender can’t be gotten to. The Belkin Extender has a manual which contains data, for example, model number, default client name, and secret word, and so on. Continuously check the manual appropriately to get the IP address.
Belkin Extender has its own product for setup known as Belkin firmware. The total working of this gadget relies upon its firmware. The firmware offers the most recent version of firmware to include new security updates and enhance the performance of the device. To make your Belkin router or extender set up work appropriately, guarantee that your gadget has the most recent firmware version installed on it. To check whether any new security updates are accessible or not, sign in to the device. The dashboard will open. In the event that there is any new firmware accessible to download, a pop up will show up on the top side. Simply tap on that message to update the security and firmware.
Belkin-Range plays a vital role in the entire procedure of the New Extender Setup. To setup and connect the extender to the main wireless network, dispatch the web program, and now open belkin.range setup page. To get to the website page, you need the username and password. Fill in the necessary data to continue further. The Belkin-Range Setup wizard will show up. The wizard shows step-by-step instructions for how to reset Belkin extender and to set up and configure the extender.
Configure Belkin WiFi Range Extender using Web-Based Setup
If you want to manage the advance configurations for your Belkin WiFi range extender, you will need to make use of belkin.range admin page. 192.168.206.1 is the default IP address for accessing the login page for Belkin WiFi repeaters. We are explaining the process for Belkin WiFi extender configuration.
- Login to WiFi extender using http //belkin.range address. This is the default login address for WiFi range extenders of Belkin. If this address is not working for you, you can also try using 192.168.206.1 IP address for accessing the login page for Belkin WiFi extenders. After login to your Wireless Extender Setup Page, go for the “Start Setup” option and after that select, “Next” option.
- Click on I accept terms and conditions and click ‘Next’ after that.
- Your WiFi extender will start finding the available WiFi network around. Remember, your New WiFi extender will first configure your 2.4 GHZ network and then it will setup 5G network.
- Click the WiFi manager on your device, you will need to choose the wireless network for your existing router. After selecting the network, click on “Next” button. | Belkin.Range
- You will need to fill the password for your existing wireless network and then you will need to click on the “Next” button.
- You can now configure the 5G and 2.4 GHZ wireless networks all according to your needs.
- Click on “Finish” button after you’re done customizing your settings.
Your New WiFi extender is now setup for the WiFi enhanced signals.
Not Getting Login Access for New Extender Setup Page? Try This Solution
If you are not getting connections for WiFi extender setup using belkin.range default address, we will recommend you to use the login IP address. Try using 192.168.206.1 IP address. This is the registered IP address that is used to make access for Belkin WiFi extenders.
Networking experts always suggest using an Ethernet connection between your WiFi extender and main router. if you are using WiFi configurations for your home network there are possibilities that you will get issues with www.belkin.range address login.
You can also find the IP address for your old WiFi extender from the DHCP list of your existing router. From the DHCP list you can easily get the default IP address for making your WiFi extender configurations.
If you are not able to manage login access for your main router, you must try to clear the cache memory for the local DNS.
If you want to clear the cache memory for DNS client, you will need to disconnect all the devices from your WiFi extender and from the command prompt you will need to write ipconfig/flushdns command.
Some users make error that they put Belkin WiFi extender login address in the search bar rather than in the address bar. If you are also doing this mistake you will not get access for belkin.range admin page rather, you will receive a number of organic search results from the search engine.
If you are still not getting login access for Extender admin page, you should try to hard reset your WiFi extender. After resetting your Belkin WiFi extender to default settings will delete all customized settings for your WiFi Range Extender and you can access the login page for your WiFi booster.
How Do I Get My Belkin Wireless Range Extender To Work?
Wi-Fi extender is a device that is used to repeat the wireless signal from the router to expand its coverage area and eliminate dead zones. It acts as a device that receives the Wi-Fi signal from the existing router and broadcasts it to the locations where the signal strength is weak.
- Plugin the New Extender to the power source and wait for the solid LED light.
- Locate the WPS button on the side panel of the extender.
- Press and hold down the WPS button for 8 seconds to connect the extender to the router.
After a while, connect your devices to the extender’s network and login to the setup page to follow the setup instructions.
How Do I Perform a Factory Reset On My Belkin WiFi Range Extender?
Belkin extender is a gadget between a base switch or wireless network, and the customer PC or gadget which is outside the signal range. This can be hindered by the wall barrier. WiFi Range Extender works as a booster for the existing wireless by receiving the signal from existing wireless, which re-transmits to the customer. Follow the instructions for how to reset Belkin extender.
- Find the reset pin hole on the Belkin WiFi Extender. It shoud be at the right side of the extender.
- Take a pin, nail or a paperclip to reset the extender. Insert it in the reset hole of the extender for 5-8 seconds.
- If you see flashing LED’s on the Belkin extender, release the pin and wait for the reset process to complete.
- Once all the LED’s on the WiFi extender is stable, setup your extender again with the same process as explained above.